7/27/2022

Wing, there is a Pavillion on the basic education, I don't expect you get up, your height to rise up whom on the girls height on Ice? Or just on the floor, Dancing about it? That Sakura Clear Card?

That looks like Lee's position. oh ~ That is what they were saying today, on Wing. I cannot understand what Uranus and Neptune. So Wing, whom your date supposed to be your dance partner, for the Hogwarts? oh ~my God. 

Wing whom was on your facebook UB 105/106 beside me? You have other people's in mind, don't be shy....  

These types of shows you can use wigs. The custom department you can always go there and renting them. 

I just insert Karen, push that Alice a bit, not you Wing just right now, needed them now? 



If you are going on Ice, you eat until you have some belly, and get on the ice. We seeing that here in Taiwan, so I am official eating everyone knows. You have no ideas what the clouds, or the birds did......





No comments:

Post a Comment