7/03/2022

Wing, the backup plans if I die. Next stronger figure its my brother established image, and then Square she has a restaurant.

Like 

Me

Tina

Pang / Square

 

Next by there is you and this new girl.

You know what I mean? These established public image, in case there are anything moving in the wrong direction like I am not here. Got it? 

 

They look like each other.

Square, Irene, Tina

Irene and Tina looks a like. But Square and Irene are the same girls high school.


Wing, Pang needs someone takes care of his everything around him like his mother, like Costco, buying all those stocking stuffs, making good dishes. His flavors are American Italian food. Anything organized in that direction, he won't be as edgy.

He is very edgy, he likes PC games, or friends hang out like the college those illuded, fake life, fake gathering, as if no one stab him from behind. He is a gay. 


Those friends, he says, everyone uses drugs. Not us...no. Wing. They are not the science field related. They are Russ Business School, University of Michigan, and Chicago (Graduate School). He joins a singing group, they are still get together.

He loves to sing. He LOVES.

 

Wing, I am not sure the gay's longevity life span. They are highly emotional and sensitive. Those heart cut games. For the money reason they restrain their romance of touching feeling, but they are hurt. Inside, outside....the body without the soul fallen in love. 

 

Aging process

Right now, the medical technology are already different from 20 years ago, what I used to hear. And today I really seeing this Hospital, I told Eben about. I check their website and specialty, and these what you known as the Medical Equipment Business. 

One of them its the medical equipment on the Skin care. Taiwan has.

Right now I am not even 40, but when I arrive 70 or 80, that is 30 years 40 years later......meaning they are more advancing by that time, I for sure will take a large part of those amount. What I say about the Queen and Pirates of Caribbean to be next by Prince William, those are very true comment. She supposed to be wrap up no shames becoming that exactly like the TV or the movie says. 

But I don't know if they understand that is what it says. 

Beauty Pageant its a big thing, Wing. The face, the photo art. Get the plastic, or those injection like anything prevent that looks fallen. 

Like my hands, my arms have these small things ink in (Middle finger both hands above the palm, the hand back), I want them all off...if there are many money has to throw away, I do those exaggerating things, I am that type.



What if its all of you dead, and I Anna not dead yet?

They are fine with it. If I live as long as I could ever be, and all of you dead, I will be fine. The Youth.


No comments:

Post a Comment