7/03/2022

If 10 years people seeing the growing face? You mean like 20 years or 40 years by? Or You mean Simon or Keanu 9 years ago? I didn't have my make-up on.

I didn't really go and see anyone near Simon's gf, or Keanu's Bimbo. They have many. I don't really know what they look like 10 years ago. And beside, that is Keanu or Simon staring at my photo to say in 10 years what happened to the girls behind them? 

I didn't see it.

Not that time, not now. I think Matrix 4, I seen one.

Simon he puts the efforts on his face and the body figure, I can see that. 


The Birds

The animal Kingdom, they are the worse of all kinds, on faces. There must be something they know, they heard, or you imagine they are dummy. They are very superficiality. It might be some Culture, are like that.

A culture where Presentation of Tim Cook Time. Long long long time ago.

One of those things I say to you before.  

Simon delivers some of that, that is why he becomes successful, somewhere along those line. More of Ancient Chasez, those did things worse of all worsen nature.....Its not really relfected into the current world, or the Media outlet presentation. So I don't have any data to proven you why Io saying all that.

There are certain arrogent nature. Snape those Era time.

Arrogant, rude, provoking, confidently, or wild laughing, ...one of those exaggerating things they did on the television to those 4 Heavenly Kings.

Its a villain looking. And if you get a groups of that looking....well, you are saying the guys like him seeing it, or the guys like you all gays seeing it. 

But for the animal, or the birds, or the dogs. You yell at them, they know you have a voice screaming out, like you vital force that things exist. They probably know all your move in and out, and probably they know all. If you seeing one of those small tiny voice, to small tiny act....you imagine you are gentle, or you mean you know you are very rough on them? 

You don't get the jobs down, meaning you are blind, mute, damf, unheard, and...CRAZY.

One of those....but the animal kingdoms, they live in the Jungle Laws. Its the fittest survive. That degree of Crowning moment, it has their authoritative means. Maybe not like us this....

Puppy makes the faces to imagine royal bloods together - Pel! (Pale)


10 years ago, those girls

You know, if I knew these are so important, at that time I would have look. I was looking at Hobbits. Silicon Valley, not really the girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment