7/15/2022

Why is Youth Babaji a ghost? He is so sticky.... You mean the holy ghost, the tears? What tears?

...His tooth hurt? 

妲己? Next that guy.

She is not the biggest things, but ...she is not that small tiny things neither. 

I don't really want to talk about this things whatever Reptilian saying to you, were probably exactly meant that. You profanity on the affection of that pulling and pushing the heart forces to that grasping adult's attention, from a man, from a women. That height really really really bothering you the heel.

I cannot even tell the difference. If the guy's opinion of views meant to you at deep cores of your heart. Ask them if they know you are dwarf. Everything. Knowing clearly 1000% its only better for you. Not less....you don't face the reality, you face the jail? 

A lot of things, between a guy and a girl, just saying it to them. Their brain dead or something, they will let you know what they feel as the guy. If they being honest. I think they decently enough, should be.

You breaking the precept the moment you hop on. There is no ends to the ending of it. Now I rule, so I say go ahead. There is a clawn, you could clearly sees, not you. 


Friday night at 12...I go to sleep.

I watch the carpet, the human face, the all these music production human you wish to participate, they are over. No more. Its just one stage performance.

I am not there. That time I am not.





No comments:

Post a Comment