7/15/2022

There is no competition in this world. None.

You get all your premise wrong.

None.  

Mahavatar Babaji never says he is looking for a disciple as far as I know, I don't understand why you all automated, automatically mouth jobs saying...he needs one, he needs ten, as if you are so loyalty, to become so full of Vola moments.

Tell me what you are so proud of knowing him? Which Babaji?

Yeah?

Human suffering of your water tape water bill.....uhm...Ranch ...all of them having one Ranch, I say no more security, and the court say you have security or not?

So?



Wasting my life, wasting my time.

What else?

I am asking your all pretending he is your Master what else.

The youth Babaji jump on me....you scared of your movie ghost gerne to searching for money, or after life? Its when togetherness to pray candel light sounds like the wall festivity, to Vola the Light on electricity.

And? ( is he my age? This entity?)

Biting his teeth. Home alone basement? Skull teeth? His teeth quite visible in line and marks....

One break. That's humor, that is for me to pick it up?

He can pick it up himself. You mean fake ghost house? Haunted house? I don't know what that is.




No comments:

Post a Comment