7/09/2022

When I was in UB, we didn't have the facebook at the beginning. It was when Dean shows up, I think everyone was already using that system. He says that, I got on it and see. That time we have 2 choice. Facebook and My Space

If you all already be that skillful at your facebook by now 20 years later than my years....How did you walk inside your orientation table, to make yourself an impression, all of you so aggressive to your career goal? 

I cannot understand it when the Disney do that. 

I just go to United State University Life, I didn't know the Honor class are the competition ground of itself? Like you figure it out the puzzle, they have tests on you? One of those things?

Like how do you plot yourself into the medical school? There are things to do?

You have your causal cloth you wear outside the Military Uniform? They keep you how long years? How many tasks they ask you to try out? The Ice Skating? 

They only mandatory some human might have a reason they Star, maybe not on you?


No comments:

Post a Comment