7/09/2022

When I say to you, get your mouth opens to talk to Dean, or Dennis, or somewhere, these guys will open say it. "Its ended, don't call, don't email, don't bother me." Tell me why I say you go ahead do that. NOW

You go to door to door sale, and you don't get 5 dollars for that day...you get the rejection 1000 times. Like when I prepare myself to go to UB, then to Simon.

You tell me, what exactly you girls did to get up your butt, to move around things, how you think life should succeed, before you imagine the terms & conditions any book written to you sounds like a pride plan.

Your life get rejected, means face that reality true. Whatever saying it loud to you. I may not know what its everything goes? Be patient, but keep training yourself like a hobby?

That hobby its not the comic books! That ended life 25 years ago, and some of this I didn't even know what it is inside, I told you already. Certain book, I see the drawing, I leave it. 


I am pretty sure, you think these guys owing you an explaination.....anything story, they don't even know what's in it. Everyday are the busy jobs, busy fitness, busy eating great food. Musli breakfast. Prince Charles only eats twice a day in his profile Documentary? He has the Art collection of his painting selling to make money? Those money raise Prince William and Prince Harry, including Diana inheritance goes to that her kids?

You want to do something more fruition why you care about their farm are organic, to sound like logo branding behind their commercial kitchen were that Middleton did a grocery to cook for Prince William? At least tell them, its everything sounds strange, that is the logo stamp on it, per food you showing?

Per logo stamp, do they know what you are talking about it? 

Smile at them, or flat them, or tell them the facts, not to clash to them, they owing you an explaination? 

You get the rejection from the local guys NOW. No matter what, they never be on your facebook to spell you a hope, no matter what. You getting the rejection, you live a reality sound RIGHTNOW, you have to make it in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment