7/23/2022

The girls standard in this world are too low....not the guys too high. Its the girls too low, okay? Literacy, cooking, and organization skills. You put really bad words out there.

Let's say Anna I put a group together, girls.

You never met some harmonious reasons why I am doing that, that is what the last time I say. They might before we see each other again, they will shape up somewhat themselves. 

I don't know what is that Laura, by now she probably has kids. They were those family. But that Bride War Ending....its the New Life of beginning.

 

But let's say....the police told me, things are different for that 2 girls. What you all current girls Karen, Adria, Alice, what you want to do? Jonathon is around or not around with his wife 2 kids, its one time flying for. 2 girls + 1 Family?

And which singer you want to get? How the money film one look how everyone combines.  Do you see how....Wallace photo next by that Actress girl? His photo next to me?

Yeah?

Her name is Jessica Simpson, her husband used to be nick, I think 98 degree. Kinda like VS Marrisa, I cannot tell which one of which, but maybe some of them whom still keep the appearance. Its a video lunch time.

No, Taiwan.

You girls are not sorority girls. But our circles, to which the real photo arts are different.  No, I don't need to get in between that Nominji and SMCH their own stuffs what to sort in between. She is iconic in that organization, most time that organization finding her to work for them.

Its the merits spiritual points, might be volunteer too, called the loyal disciple.

Mine here I have to pay at it. That starting at Taiwan first of all, to see how everyone gets alone. The real music class if those guys are really mean it shifting that side of world, it might be 3 days a week, for 6 months, one month break, to another 6 months next. One classroom 20 to 30 people sitting there a music relax class. 

The girls you are at home right now, or working....you practice your shredding skin of that carrots....you will conduct some cooking class demo to those still not slim down guys, if Mike or Keegan just shift themselves in.

They can take you all become bubbling how to verbalize a raw food, a raw dish, a raw presentation for 10 weeks, per weekly one time. You start opening your mouth to run a workshop, especially on juicing. That fields does exist your own values in it. Peel good, wash good, cut good. 

They might be standing around to watching you all how to demonstrate at it.  China has other whites. I never say you are limited in UB. That raw ideas, or you really just helping more people to slim down the weights, teaching them the vitamin, how to read this nutritional chart, I will polish up all those classed, every term, every math, every package of the hot chocolate. On caroles. You may not be fluent immediately, you take notes.

Those things I don't need the notes.


Music its right there, so I watch what you all guys or girls do things. I don't even know if you sing at it.

Some people if they do like to sing, I will tell them, your throat issues, like "THIS". >.<

<.> \/   /\

I am the person that doesn't like to sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment