7/23/2022

If Eben came here, Night market right next to us, we go shoot those ballons. Outdoors, I show him the electric grills how to burn down that entire Night market lightening system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVcUCPMKaSc 


 

There is a particular design, by lines upper cut your head in half, or the foot angle those vendor's gas pipe line....on the right, so you walk the opposite direction of the night market, jumpiing back and forth right forward, or left backward. 

Have you ever wondered....You cannot stop doing this, I cannot put my foot on the ground, jumping around, your vendor's gas pipe line, on my angle just like those Metro line red or green....exit the wrong way in escalator, it took me one or 2 years not to step up step down walking....I just come back from Buffalo to CA?

My life was technically all the pain things in this one City, you built upon the Rock?



No comments:

Post a Comment