7/11/2022

The dogma its not supposed to shaken it ....A hypothesis, then ....a Theory, later its the Dogma?

Do you know the scientific process, that has to be validate how many times to one day its the Eternal Truth?  In the fields of genetics, we always hear the rumor that RNA are the ancestors of everything beginning, but we don't know why?

You gonna say its the RNA primers, now I see that, but I don't really know how the rumors comes about.

If you really want to join this Brady, Justin ...whom else UB my facebook groups, on the science guys, even including the evolutionary biology Seth, Silas Andrew them....You taken the evolutionary biology? 



I knew these things to write a whole website on it ....If you enhancing your basic education degree, you have to write something I physically can see, can read, can make me say, you still keep your IQ after 35? Your face degree with the spontaneously human all are me, all having a criminal mind nature? 

How nice ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment