7/11/2022

I am pretty sure in 400 years, they are still on 1900 science. That is what it is shown to me? Meaning 1+1 =2, that is 9x9 multiplication table, the science in the school are still in synthetical process in the chem lab?

You know what I mean?

Biology one day will become the life force, how it is being created, but to say....parentings groups, you mean eating together with the parents with the sibling, with the guy being with a girl, you suspect, will not be? Fallen in love, those kinds? 

Why you have a Bible saying things? 

You want to tell me why you send me a purple crystal necklace? Is that to absorb my meditation hours?  You think you know about the crystal? America has those epxert in the 70 I think or 80s, they become 90s one of those video behind people seeing the real white crystal how he makes some theory these things are for?


The Groups Activities are coming

You could be your own facebook leadership, if you start grouping that yourself? The guys they have their ways to manage their world tiny worlds. And you girls are?

That Korean girl are cooking the big pots of all....bone meats.




No comments:

Post a Comment