7/29/2022

The Court?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDlGkCiF09I

The Court will find out if Wing has no will this life, or the life after 16. Usually they dissolve, so Karen will pass 40 years old empty handed.  

Some people might be proceeding to go to jail. If those are real, going to jail.....those are very bad, no matter what I make it sounds like. I really don't care about it, because, it takes time for others to process things. But I know how it carried through a conversation as if you meant not said or say. 

There are supporting factors, but the court might be able to dissolving it. 


If....3 girls got jailed, or 4 girls got jailed 2 or 3 got killed....I am telling you.

That UB has a lot of issues within all these....why a lot of people will be dead there after too....girls. One Bermuda Triangle lines. Or they are dead already.

No comments:

Post a Comment