7/29/2022

(Pouring Rain)

I am eating my instant noodle, i didn't go out. 

Disease means, cancer has pain in it, you cannot help but pain agony....and die one day. Many people going to see the doctors, and bills pile up at the age where your parents won't be there anymore. 


This? Exceptional Zed? No, Dean is not that guy. No. You can just call him, or call UB. They will tell you, he is not a zombie, he is a human.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwrYX7QLeqI

Dean if he got married, and got a gf, right after divorced, I gonna cried, I use his one photo...one photo only....whichever I can find? To a lot of guys on my facebook, I have to focus on one Dean?

And....what if every other guys, I can just assuming what happened to them, without their facebook telling me? 

Tell me a good lesson all this story telling you one thing, one thing only.....you only can be with one guy. One guy only.....



No comments:

Post a Comment