7/29/2022

Crying for Dean, or? The rain stopped. Not for Kail right? Those human doesn't exist. Kail doesn't look like that. Zawanna doesn't look like that neither.

Zawanna quite a bit like Annca does things. 

You seen the ET in the Project Blue Box, so I believe my own Porselin Doll now? kinda of.... You like Taipei Metro Map? You cannot handle any IQ bigger than your head, you hate the guys so much better than you are, you jealous of them. You hate guys from one to one million, I keep saying that. Can you identify what is your happiness bound no bounce? 

You hate the guys eating happy

You hate the guys eating the warm food, your are cold salad.

You hate the guys getting a fashion car.

You hate the guys shopping a brand new cloth, if me taken that Wing, dragging him to Net, and say, here my allowance treat, I buy you nice shirt, you will get jealous of Wing, if you switch to my places? Can you tell me what's wrong with you?

Something its very wrong with you girls, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment