7/16/2022

Okay I addinig that description of the Belt Pepper

Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, salt, Black pepper.

I didn't add the sugar, no, I didn't. Usually this things kinda like Aspagarus, black pepper and salt in the BBQ grilled? If you are more White People world oriented, Italian or probably American are the White people? They don't eat this I guess. The Italian, you ask them what do they do. I put the parsley, that is no taste, but you will see the mix in the end of the presentation. Its some lighter dish on the side. I am more wishing a Mono Diet? So this will always be side dishes.

(Is there a lemon in the BBQ asparagus?) 

 

Frozen 1 - Chocolate Scene.

No, I don't really eating the chocolate. So long ago....In UB. That ruin my brain cannot work on the tests?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Re2g09BMKM 


You like books?

In the wild of the nature....some books of the children literacy you will find a color of 5 - flower.

Like Magallana 5 fruits he to delivers his mother. 

In one of those murdering gerne or adventure, there is a girl has the 7 color of the eyes, in 90s those Japanese comic books. I don't remember what that is.


What happened to those story, of the choice....One Father your entire life, or a beast?

How handsome that he is, to the greyish hair fallen father?

Someone pass by....



If that is the world you coming from, you determine going back?

Its just you and the beast, all you ever staring at...the face means to you everything.






No comments:

Post a Comment