7/16/2022

No one knows what the comic books saying, why grouping having a story? You mean those classify mateirals?

When your mother's age, right now...whom like my mother, or like my father

My mother 64 and my father 72. They always telling me, they start to receiving those death certificate mailing letter to join one of those either its their friends, or they hearing their next by people their relative or friends dying news. 

Do you ever ask your parents they like reading these kinds of the books, graphic, with the color or black and white? Like a comic or amine, is that the english better words?

Right now, you hate each other, I already saying that gazillion time. That ending of Tiny 4.0.

The very ending....of that Tiny 4.0 by 楊冪 that scene would be means to you in which days of the Time in hours? 

So the only thing I need you to do right now, its save your ass, you cooking now, or formula a correct ebook, or some recipe of ultimate secrets of every household, because that market is already long time ago saturated.....

You can save yourself old age, you still have to cook yourself 3 meals a day 7 days a week, never turn on the heating too cold....

The one gonna getting the ultimate lawsuit, you will probably go to jail, bankcrupt fine, and ends up, still one day...at whichever cold places....shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment