7/16/2022

I don't really know what is this movie again? I seen it like 9 long years ago....

I almost thought that might Trump's name. My mother just told me what, his first wife die on the fallen the stairs, all by herself. He has like 3 wifes, and my TV says he is joining the election again.

Every time I saw his name, I thought the Bible, many time....do they do that on purpose? Something interval, to telling me... what I did...


All I ever do....

Like the revelation of the those number digits days or Time. Remember? I keep thinking, my brain IQ its too low to understand politics. 


oh ~~~ this set up, on the listing of the girls?

I remember the white house First Lady, on the Christmas Trees all over....that would be similar like the first wife of the first daughter, they are best friends? 


I am telling you the public education on the Women's education, on the Average standing, if you all girls just open up your mouth to go and talking right at that Eben's best friend now....I mean it, you were 9 years ago.

I was not born yet.....is that what it is?

And the trumpet sounds TWICE!

The reality of the American finance its a real capitalism right? I think that is very very dangerous, if you don't work, and keep a paycheck, and manage a business, or somehow having that mind, you have to mingle to some larger extent...meaning the mature person having a mature talk to everyone, not every customers coming in, "You HATE them"?

Day checks by checks, you mean if you work for 40 years, or 50 years, since 20 years old? And American 401 K has a pension right? My mother told me both her aging friends her classmate from America, has that set up at their jobs. But they don't change their jobs, one of them did, but she works in the University killing mices.


Is that a lot of the pension per monthly, some money in your bank always best when you aging, but you saying you work til you are 70 years old? 

Lowering down to the guy's head, to make a decent 3 meals, clean the entire houses, clean up the finance, and be smart in every occassion, you having an attention gluey mechanism, to focus on your own business, to take those things off balance of your life, to say...Healthy?


And do you go finding this one Suzzy girl on used to be I watching her show in Taiwan, on American nothing but she talks about 401 K? You have a lot of debts issues.


No, I check my principle. those investment doesn't yield that much in total, so just saying the principle, I think I might have a chance Eben would say, more than your bank account money in US dollar sign. 

No I am serious.

I started in 2020. 



No comments:

Post a Comment