7/02/2022

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ Long time ago, there was a time, nothing but I talking....was just about Wing, remember? ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ No more hearing? Just Eben?

Remember what I say about Wing, or was I saying anything to you that time? Or that is not on the facebook saying it?

I say Hong Kong its right next by Tawian, its just small mins airplane. 

If you were so courtesy to that TV choices, as if your best friends never lie to you, to where happy no joy found on your ego structure, you need pride....Long time ago....Something given to you, Ola. 

That song in the next 20 years....you will remember you don't just seeing it 5 years ago. I know where your eye Ola looking, feeling, seeing it. You got the whole pictures wrong. You suppose to pay attention to everything I Anna says, not you Ola imagination telling yourself, its ...just another world class story. 

That sadness...its every step of the way proven it...If you were just copy paste every single words I Anna says from the first second you hear, you kneel, flat, bowl....you will not see how in one million volts of every Truth coming down right on top of you, and one day, you cannot get up that you called Life disappointed you.



in the last 20 years, Taiwan its populated with a lot of Foreigner to even show up on the Television. Guess where are these White people go?

With the money?

I just pass by them, because you Ola, in case Wing just knowing you don't love him, for that money and decency or what house chore you deliver faithfully for 20 years long song, he might just let you go as the good person of that courtesy saying without.

And guess...Whom just knew it every structure, every land, ever mind....they will not lie to you, to be on purpose hurting you? ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ

Eben imagine I do things on purpose....I don't think so. They just show up a pack themselves there with the Bashar UFO instrument, the drum.




No comments:

Post a Comment