7/11/2022

๐Ÿฅ˜ Like my mother cannot eat mayo. But I cooking these Bamboo she buys them, to make a Tuna can salad she saw it. With the shredded Carrots and Bok Choi. ๐Ÿฅ˜

I cooked a pot of the water with them in it, she likes those save soup. She used for something else, like she eats corns. The boiled corns.

What she does for a hobby its watching those thriller movies. None Stop.

Like how do you tell the guys, anything but sex topics? The Tuna can with the Bamboo, do you know how to cook a bamboo?

The cooking pot, you put the water, I put salt and the sugar in it. Table spoon each. Well, I used ...how much water. Like do you ever seen what the bamboo looks like? I used like 3 whole bamboo. The America selling them in the vaccum bags, should be expensive. They are not cheap in Taiwan. 

๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฅ˜ You see Adam & Hailey, I told them so many things, they have a church of them, you think they miss everything I tell them to look, to find, to see, to know?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-qOgm1sLP0


 My font color disappeared....

 

The Cooking Recipes

You accumulate them each, not on the first day. Its a gradual process.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment