7/28/2022

I will tell you, I face 251 human, that’s exceptional Zed added. Not one you Ola

Do you see? I am telling you the basic basic basic problems. How I feel all these none sense. You leashing to me as if you don’t do any of things they smear you.

You could just tell me you are busy like Simon. You are not focus on any part of my life.

You are not welcome. You using your name to say what? You exist a role? You could just walk away, as far away as possible. None of us want anything to do with any of your life. No one wants to hear your 2 cent in witch craft arts on Love Potion. 

Do you change your name? So tell me if you change your name, the rest I don’t want to hear about it. The last time we will ever have a communication it’s you sent your writing in, that’s legal. That’s it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment