7/29/2022

I will tell myself....I cannot get rid of all smells like those porm girls, they even get rids of the hair. That may not be good,...hair preserve the temperature and some....function.

I will tell you, I cannot meet those credential, I live in the water, sounds like a forever plan. I am not joking. No matter how you wash, you will have to go to the bathroom the relative time frames drinking and eating and sleeping. The moment you wake up, I am inside the bathroom, I am telling you.

Everyday I have nothing but soak in the water. I just gonna tell you what is the objective reality is....

Currently: You know I have only left 2 days period. Do you know what is a girl period if you pull down the pants? Its the smell. I don't have that much anymore. Its very very bad, like 2 months ago or last month. This month, no.

But if you were saying when was I had 5 days of periods, that is several years ago, I had 4 days periods in the end of 2018, right? Those are smell in the pants. I go to pee often, when you saying those words, you blush. 

Let's say New Age

That is every coach on this planet does, on the hydration of your drinking water, liquids, or some kinds of the herbal relaxing your mind, body, spirit tea..tea..tea.

You go to the bathroom every 45 mins, and drink again. 45 mins drink again. 

I live in the bathroom meaning if its my periods days or time, I jump in the bath tubes. You know my bathtube looking? That is the Japanese bath tubes. So they are higher rising your legs up? I don't even know that is how you cannot get in the shower, I say that. 

You need the lower basin shower bathing tubes.

I jump in, I jump out per day....DAILY. Period time, I live in there. 


My Hair, Hair its a texture, that has a conditioning touched, if you don't moisture on it. It will have some smell.

My Skin....or everyone's skins too. I am Asian, that smell still exist, if I get my nose near? I am telling you, the hair conditioning, and bathing powder, or baking soda, or just the water tower Company, I live in the water forever....

I really warn you...that is the life.

You have no other life, buying soap, buying cleaning supply, cleaning sink, cleaning every sink, cleaning bathroom, floor Mat, Sun dry....dry Sun, Sun Sun Sun....I am telling you....there is no where to be on the bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment