7/29/2022

Bathing shower has warm water or cold water. I used both.

You have towel, or I used my hands.

There are new facet design, that is what my house had, the Top one. I usually used to using the hand wash, but now I used more of the Top Head showering device. I think they included how to wash the energy away, the smell away.

I mean I need it more of the Toiletry those Machine Asian has...you see my toilet looks plastic? Its a seat that wash your butt, warm water. My brother in America can only connect to the cold water.

It wash the back butt or the front girls below parts. You know if you clean 10 second, how concentrate of those smell washed away 50%, you stay there 20 second, you might have 70% smell gone, how you using the bathroom for?

I actually care about those things, when I hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment