7/26/2022

I got it. You Wing means Simon next by....Lauren Silverman?

The looks on the photo as the pairs? I think you need more like a life, for the reality, not inside your own head, to read what the TV says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n02qQsSioc

Like Lalla's height next by Eben?

Conan and AI, its AI face too big. You rather to have pet? Hamster, not a girl. You are interested in the Tom riddle Diary, these Magical Book, or movies.....So Wing you like the magic talk, or Harry Potter the Movies?

You like the fancy meals.

China provide the housing, do they say the meals included, to get fat? Sometimes the China weather might be polluted, you have to check which city we living in, if growing anything on the backyard. 

Me and Eben have to keep working, and if I succeed to bring my facebook, and my brother loves singing....none stop. I have no ideas if he missing off my facebook...so if he didn't know, he will be notify those time.

Singing its not the only thing on my agenda, apparently....and people in the UB Honor Class got a brain to do what they love to do, if succeeding in doing, they can sustain themselves money wise? How do we Zoom together? 

 

Do they mean, its your Princess Diary II - Engagement things?

Like you finding a girl to living together, one of those, and where are these candidate depends on your money, or on their money? Wing.


I am watching it right now. Its called Princess Diary 2...so Nikolas...That guy, you Wing = Annie Hallaway, the Big Hero 6? Dean or Andrew?

Bridal Shower, slumber party?

Meaning its your guys' friends, Wing? 


Grand daughter would be....as Alyssa looks like Laura, Correct. Alyssa she is 2004?

I think she might grow tall, both her parents are very tall.

This high tech on my Youtube Channel, I think has something the saying, this movie you looking at it, you Wing has some conclusion and preference, where you originally thoughts or planned might just....other saying outside the movies, or they are saying, they make a perfect movie plot for you = The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants? 


Hurts, Better than Love

You got hurt by the guys, or you got hurt by the girls, Wing? You like the guys or you like the girls right beside, now you become this power and sit on foot to Hill Side?


Sariputra on Taiwan

You Wing on Hong Kong

Do you sort this, about....That means you imagine Sarputra = India, you Wing would be China

So...Me = Honorable Superior if not Regent, its I live under the Sea? or North Poles?


Are you sure you would be living in China yet? or Just Hong Kong? They will give you a nice place to reside, I can see that. I think that is a nice place.


Your Visa, Wing, its Hong Kong +  England Passport at 1997, did you want to tell the girl, you have that passport ?


No comments:

Post a Comment