7/26/2022

How about this. Me and Eben, we are talking about.....China, so when the China things will happen, as showing everywhere, including my facebook, I will let Eben talk, because he is the Family Head.

I listen.

You Wing, its going to find your parents talk, or you wish whom else to open their mouth to talk for you to directly communicating with your Maid, or whom that would be? 

I would wonder if that person will be consecutive talking to 3 people all at once. Different time, of course.  The unexceptional Zed!



Every single crown I had so far, its breaking into pieces....I left about 2 more. You know how many times i buy them each time in 5 numbers counts.

I wonder which maid, or what maid is maiding for show up. 


You Humble Wing, is going to they ask you a question you answer, one of those?

You have any question for them? Do I imagine you have a conversation enstall methods like opening up your mouth and spit it out everything you got to say to that maid guy?


No comments:

Post a Comment