7/29/2022

I cannot tell whom is whom....behind repeating the years. APO or CAC was not the MD program or Honor Class....

 Do they mean, we go singing stuffs?


I think that SMCH goes to jail, have to finish what SMTV on the top production....Master degree or??? What is a nursing has? The public broadcast major. The journalism?

I am not good taken exam, but if they just provide me free textbook, they are in the library right? I used to buy some book from China 2010. I did. They have LOADS of things in the bookstore, oh my God.

You will feel different if you go to China, I know that. The information, just they are in Simplify Chinese. I like the books but I didn't read it. If people have nothing to do, just going to those flyers south campus, so many conference seminar, those you increase your IQ to less these clown human does nothing but comparison of the life style none stop....those you go back to your parents you have it all things.








No comments:

Post a Comment