7/29/2022

Correct, if you pushing yourself in the education, or missionary....they don't understand their assignments but...missionary and education are hands in hands.

There are certain things will never failed in this world.

Math/Science, (Chem, Physics, Biology), a proper scientific methods to carry a logic deductive thinking process to proceeding a problem solving. 

Some Fitness

Some Spirituality / Missionary + Meditation

And then putting that efforts as your age grows to the education, any kind of education, this blue prints you will never fail your life. Everything else, you will go to jail. 

( My Samosa are done. Is the mono diets I eat, its a habit just keep putting the food in my mouths? )

What I do in my life its...several reasons I do the things I feel doing it. I feel eating every few hours in my stomach for some reasons, at those time, so I say every hour. But liquidarian early stage its every half hour or an hour....elimination has to open, how do you detox? Breathing air out?  

I feeling to eat it. Plus, those time I had a meditation things going on....they have a Master tapes going on in the newest saying, they say eat something. They are saying something, so I thought about it....She didn't cut off the food connection. So I choose that too. 

It was a choice, not really for the meditation reason. Its whatever she says. Right now I don't watching her anymore, so I have no more knowing what they doing right now. 


Your entire elimination system or digestion system are mel-function in the last 20 years, or getting worsen where 20 years ago. Mine was repairing the 20 years onward. You compare the wrong side of the spectrum. 

My home has snacks, I still keep buying them, even I say I losing weight. I need the snacks, may not be the food the entire pieces of meat, those kinds. But periodically speaking, I don't want to eat that one thing anymore. It comes and go, strangely, so I only eat til when, and then I quit. Probably a week. I got tired of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment