7/09/2022

Eben has a video 1 month ago. I didn’t see it?

It’s 3 o’clock. That’s what the certificate for? I suppose to have an email I used to have must be. Oh ~

Is that all my video got block no one sees me?

Poland it’s on the Donald video, dive….Eben’s virtual coach. It’s GPS at.

I think you should believe your own school UB assignment and TV announcement, they may not be related. But your brain should not look at Eben’s material. He is not talking to you. Your priority it’s …on the TV. Your system data….do you ever look what I say on my Pinterest?

You are blind or you are astral projection ability, you have it, then why don’t you land at the right eyes to open?

I cannot tell you what it is, I know what it is.

The System Data Will favor you, if Eben issues me a coach certificate. Maybe not him. Your school puts an award like Dean got 3 awards?

I hint you, you are driven by your irrational behavior someone does that to you. 

I say you get up on time. Fold your bed, fitness? 

I say to you start your digital Era, teaching your parents in it. Like I teach 6 or 7 people on my Line App, and if they make something strange, that will goes to a system, and whom is she?

Uh …didn’t I tell you some human character likes to show off without you try? It’s best your phone connection are those real human like personal family. You imagine you are important. No. Family connection like your aging parents. Teaching them language, update them where you are. 

Is the birds on the system?

My birds, yes. May not be Donald Trump birds, because his location it’s not at the edge. I told you here it’s what? But you cannot possibly living on the roof. You get used to seeing human making a video from the roof?


Unless you trigger something that huge top people seeing you, like A Day in Life. 

Like that’s a voluntary input data. You create and edit and efforts in the video. Let’s say Simon, I think he used to have a channel he advertise himself. You go to his channel, that’s no use. His agent sees you delete you.

ASMR, those are not career focus? What do you focus on your system data? Simon sees the penguins and engineer a new buzz system? Those penguine and the ice, I think looks genuine.


No comments:

Post a Comment