7/26/2022

Do you know what they literally drawing at?

You want to look at their SMTV jobs like the journalists, what they often open their mouths to talk like per weekly, they say about 10 more extra sentence they polish at their writing or the critical thinking, or analytical thinking, so that is 52 weeks 10 extra sentence, that is 520 extra sentence per yearly, they polish their English words in their mental sphere, how to coordinate themselves in getting smart with another journalists? You ever met one of those human? 

When you get there in the meeting, you will see them?


 

Usually when you grow up, you do something for your parents, less to be saying you are a kid? You have to talk in English, so that would be a ABC human or the accent I hear, I say "Stop". Shut up Eben. I deal with it?

You know whom will be sent to talk to you yet?

You been through every weather in your life, you ready to be nail by a Chinese hang on the Cross yet? A lot of this Hong Kong Local Celebrity are very sharpen to confronting a question, to say less a mute?

Or you just always wait til your lawyer to corresponding to them? Eben might be busy somewhere else, I do that myself? 

You know since 2013, 9 years ago, I am telling Simon, not baker, Cowell, how many things he makes me does on his correspondent? 

All by myself in the celestial realm?


No comments:

Post a Comment