7/24/2022

๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅจ Do we....right now Eben he is on a different mission or we are planning on it. Wing. As long as 4 or 5 years pass, where is your PCAT scores, or you are taken what things to deliver that Online protocol once we seen that Vanderbelt gurantee? ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅจ

You wish I knew, or we knew, or all else know? Clearly every words, that why we don't know or cannot know the full truth, how that TV reality Twlight was not your year after year re-taken, or re-examed, what exactly you all failing, you and Ola?

We assume you pass. That feelings its very different. You thought everyone wish others ill what if....I am very happy you all made it, to when that Truth will be told to me? 

Yes, it will hurt me. You are becoming the sandwitch shop waitors? Kinda like my cousin, he is the Little China Waitor in New York City? 




No comments:

Post a Comment