6/20/2022

You want to be your daddy daddy's little princess, like you want to say to your dad, "Daddy, can you please...can you ....can you ....can you...."

Anna usually the one saying "oh yeah?"

"Where the reality of the world will meet outside your own house, for those baby talk you imagine your parents survive in this world how I have warning you every words tender nature, how the livilhood means the great threats are priority...."

So why don't you just open your mouth to your daddy daddy mommy?


When nick being with me....you know how old he is, that is Daddy dadddy, me to him, so we had a several years together, daddy daddy puppy helping? I turn around to annihilate the entire place, including him in it. That is not what happened 2014/2015? 

You care about this daddy daddy parts how he can say a word for you to your ex husband, ex bf, or never dated guys....as if that parts of authority meant to you "one breath hate", why don't you just say it? To you daddy daddy still alive years, not split blood, like your mommy mommy, kitchen table food? I am hungry?

I cannot think until I eat?


No comments:

Post a Comment