6/20/2022

Where is this Wing? If you care about the story plots, you just email or where is Wing Facebook? "I wish I am that character, not Anna. I mean it." you say that to Wing?

 "I mean the same color hair like Tim Cook, Saburu. I research it. I did."

Few lines he doesn't response to you like he is not a human, knowing what that is about?



You think that is Jonathon, then you say to Jonathon, he is on the facebook? "Jonathon, I like to be in this character if all the movies has some indicator of the playing the roles in it, not Anna. I am not sure that is Wing, or you or Zac, but I want to be part of the 3 guys' life shamelessly, because I can cook."

So you find Jonathon's MD Wife, MD is??? You say you Ola lives in Rochester, not far from Buffalo, I realize after 16 years Jonathon Kessler still in Buffalo NY, I wonder if we 3 can get together having a lunch? 



You fanasy these drama, you have your facebook friends, your own friends, you email them, explaining there are situation like that happened. Just by the way inform you, you wish to be that roles, and you see that role, you feel getting hurt. They like Dean tell you, its forever impossible on that 400 million dollars, you got reject personally on the words, you will really just cry a day, shut the door, move on your life to something else. Just get it done. 

You hiding behind making sure they never say those words to you? Forever impossible?


When me and Adam Davis broke up, don't you see me moving alone to go to California, Dr. Shen's lab, where Toby were? She has many Duke roommates, like she has friends? Then when I come to UB, I met APO, or Wing, not Dean or Jonathon yet....not Ola.

So my life was still alone? What is so big deal that you saying breaking up was never Anna had the feeling that time showing up or Seth show up? Silas always say good morning? I had a past? How I arrive in UB? Do you know how far its UK to UB, its a door never return back...you know what that was for me?

You want to say betray? Your ex? Which ex betray you on what? 

I still have to one person make it through at UB, isn't it? I have a goal ~~~!!! I learn along the way in UB. I don't have all the resources, your parents are right there with you. You want to call your parents to call Wing, or call Jonathon? These guys are older now, they don't know how to do this phone receptionalist jobs by opening their mouth now? To understand where your situation at? 

Its a forever impossible, but they understood there is a humane part?



Seth, Dean, Silas, Bill or Patrick are not in this Conan Detective, you want me to say, why I need to be in it? So why don't you make your case hear loud, you any Tiny 4.0 just care about it? Its a forever impossible to your current life statue, but you promise A to Z, you will change better for worse one day? So show them, if you cook, show them what interior design you have on the Pinterest like that Fat Dr.'s doom house where the kids gather together to play? You want that? Show them you want to clean up the house, you want to maintain that party statues, where everyone dirty to enter the house? Show them you want to group somewhat, you hold the money, you hold the food, you hold the money pays the dollar store paper plates for the Pizza night out, one night? You plan out the finance how much it costs, you draw the reality forward to your real life, to see if you like that idea. You hate the guys eating better than you are, you hate the guys has their wife or girlfirend, you hate you hate you hate....you see your own shortcoming why no one is being there for you? So do that imagination, its to plan out, and really carry that out.

That is how you imagine things !!! Imagine that, and try out, if that feeling holds, if the realiy hold you want, if that reality supportive by the guys emittiing the feeling or the thoughts? You try all that, then the imagination its not the imagination. Its a carefully plot mapping out sequence of Life, you carry that to meet your life expectation?

One day nick will die. 





No comments:

Post a Comment