6/20/2022

You are not like that, you don't want to sound like that in front of which guys?

How strange, Anna just knew exactly how to make you lose everything, lose every hope, fantasy, or words to any guys worlds, if they show up asking the prize of the Truth?

Its just a written-up notice. I sign my name in it too. Just in case....





Your life has not been breathing for a long while, starting when, may I know?

2019 or 2021 Oct 21th? How funny the dates.... Facebook?

If I found out these penguine behinds me like South Poles meant it....its 2013 they were...and they prepare in 2019 winter, to when you really show up in 2021 Oct. Right now its June 2022, these guys are all prepared, of your....immeasureable debts to the ceiling roof to fallen.....

They can just legally acquire the bank reports on your, online... what do you call those? I found out Carla almost nearly bankcrupt....close. I told nick. Before they got married.




No comments:

Post a Comment