6/19/2022

You all finish your niches planning? How you get on 1 year, with starting 6 months ahead?

I am sure you know your calendar.

Geography, Ice Skating, Money Market, Academia, Professor Tenure, or which educational subjects you are taken apart next one full round year? 

You could just tutor your cousin ~~~~!!!!  

What? Has to be real? Do you have a sheet, printed out?

Do you know what's like from my end, to tell you what I see? You have 9 full years of the same military orientation tables human uniforms all looking massive human populations, doing the exactly the same assignment.



Do you know the combine units of their leadership, were already selected at your own Class year? Meaning? Its not 1, its added it up numbers? Do you know why they become the leadership of that unit? Just you imagine how many numbers? They are to be your liking inept....

...sorry, you all the exactly the same uniform, green, camouflage to me, you all have a hat, I cannot see the faces? I keep saying that before, didn't I?


๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ€ I wonder what they are all looking at ....

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ€ I wonder how your brain mapping your strategic plan to go ahead of your life and their life.

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ€ I wonder how you stand out shining in 9 Full Year Class human...if they don't go adding everyone else, they just volunteering back in the military.


oh my God. What I am looking at?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lWFn2_quR8


I fainted.

What is the 10th annual Hunger Game? There is a bird, and there is a golden snake?




Does that means....10th years since the Flower Thousand Bones? Like I reign and reign one of those anniversary? That would be 2025.

And if you started your hunger game in 1 year and half....that is 2024.

Does that means we separate Time? 2015 was the professional killers, remember?

Entertainment human = 2014 Hunger Game

Bio Russian, Chem = 2015, Professional Killers


Public and Private sectors of the research complex

Research-hospital affiliate

Academia University research 

Governmental Research/Military complex

Corperate Top company, those few in Forbe 100?

These are just few names on the simple BTX? My invention?

When you say Golden Big birds, or Big Cobra, those are auspicious .....ๅ‰็ฅฅ็‰ฉ?  Like the dragon like the pheonix, do they mean snake, or do they mean the dragon?

You want to call someone up to my roof now? In case this is emergency not arriving whichever year they say they plan?


You know, we are still in 2022 half way through, not the middle of 2025, you know what it means? I might have a library of all the LAWS suit cases filled up the entire bookroom, seriously.~~~ seriously. SERIOUSLY.....we are 260+ up....

Are you going to do the high tech video book, or printed books or what books, written words or all the substantial evidence, its links cross every degree of it? Between China Supreme Court and America? 

I, Honorable Superior had a library? 

A LIBRARY? You don't seem to remember the only things exist in this world are the Medical Boards and the Law association, every single day I just live in that would sound like fine?




I have a military plane right outside my sky roof above...

(can you shut up? Birds!)




No comments:

Post a Comment