6/21/2022

When the TV called your name, you pay attention.

TV are the screen story to that many story boards. Frames by frames, they make up one particular story, that each stories touches the heart of many others.

You have a reality, you have a story. You don't know whom is talking to you. Your subjective first reaction is to fight fight fight, against the moon light. To that justice someone all did something at you, on you, to you. Your ideas of blames its why that story ever related to you, to take that justice words full of your mouth, to say right or wrong

Now there is a story, someone talking to you. 

W two worlds

The narrative author define the main character and the side character in the W two worlds. There is a blank drawing board, there is a murder, there is a trap, there is a romance, there is a run around, there is several story plots, saying...you that guy will evoke himself back to the timeline, outside the story board, to make a reunion to that "forgotten memory".

You know what I am saying, the true story of its tale. 



I don't actually know what life, or your circle near or close, you ever participate with your family to whom you are circle with on your own facebook.

But EVERYONE because of my story telling, they know the entire my facebook one by one including the face several month ago, My facebook was in the public domain. These story today are telling you, you are near by that side of every of my story, combined into, everyone looking at it the monitor story. Its

Me.......Circle to each one of you.

Should I feel annoyed?


He is not in the UB honor class. He is in LGBT club. Seth.

If you are in the UB Honor Class, I say to you, you were the UB Honor Program. Some people are never gonna be ending up in your facebook, its purely between me to that UB 5 guys, they don't know what they looking like, or what they remember 20 years ago, they look like to me. Like my memory fade.

Now, when I calling Jonathon, or someone back to reach Dean Linkedin, these guys they were part of that class, to where you might also know whom they are. Warren Buffet says it they or you choose your own teammate. 

Within this class, we have several indicator the movie or the TV smoke up, to every degree, Anna I don't bother to talk....so I get several things done, and leave it on the Linkedin to when someone will show up. Some human doesn't bother to talk, to discuss, to narrative another version of the story, just hit the things back. 

I don't heart sad talk, I don't sway talk my interest, I don't explain what I look like small or big, I don't bother I am a guy or a girl, I don't even care what or whom invovled to why or how they end up the future with another guy or a girl, I hit it that every video they say SING!

To the most audience they don't know me. But these facebook of human UB they used to know me, how we become the facebook an icon of itself long time ago starting they know me SMTV that climate change vegan talk. Again, I shot someone down without telling them why or how, I change my entire premise its when I feel like, = my entire middle school geography class thrown out memorization the textbook teach. No more this whatever NASA or UN rubbishing talks. 

As if I care to explain to this UB guys, why or how I need to explain to them anything, I am not like any of you girls, sit there waiting someone to rescue you, or compensate you, because the video are just way too many. 

I don't have a parent, = they really don't care where I am, really. So sometimes I tell them sometime I just leave the way things are. You are not sitting in that position doing anything, but to vent, or lament, to open your mouth on ...your entire image got broken.  You sure?


I assuming you are the girls, you like the guys. Can you just go and liking your own facebook guys, you could just tell them...if my position got changed, I still will go to the facebook and drag all them back, and telling me "Through Ola, I found out, the TV are true.". 

You don't do that for your facebook friends, not that I Anna don't do a thing for my own facebook friends, you understand? 

Our characters are different, how we define friends, or with the guys.

Our talking words are different = our expression to things objectively, are different.

You like to pointing right or wrong, I Anna, never say that right or wrong to them do I? Meaning they cannot get married, they cannot have a gf, or they cannot have their parents? 

You have your reasons why the things you do, the way you dealt upon them. All of us at this age 37-39 are all making the decision of our life, to move that life forward. 

I remind you they are the science guys, meaning you better increase your IQ, a well scientific methods how you cope that pressure you say the TV done to you. 1+1 always = 2? In the UB environment, its very simple, they are all nice guys, nice family around. Originally, because of this story becoming true, you are all from the local to where, that community if some girls just mix in between themselves, the guys will be delights, there are girls around to feel trusted.

That TV turning into the reflection of them decide, its forever impossible, you don't think how wrongful your entire life was made it wrong?

You should reflect. The life is not going to get easy....you done the mistake, I wonder how you sleep with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment