6/21/2022

I used this is called the Medical creme. Glycyrrhetinic acid

I feel working. Not Vasilin, but I have that too. I need to buy a new one for all these creme I found so long ago. These creme works. 

Its called the Family Medical Creme.

I am not feeliing exactly well on my back bone spine for 2 days. I feel very tight up, so I did the massagist chair, but today Zawanna says the hot water bottle, and I did. Guess what happened? Its all the bowl movement things to come out. That is why the bone straight down, its so soar. Its not pelvic area bone. Its the spine bone. Lower parts.

 

Weight Program

Your bowl movement is your lower parts of the body, must be channel opens, when you read about that curezone. I experiment on that. Is that the GI track?

Yes! 

So the food going in and poo coming out, are the same tubes?

Yes. They have valve to separate the stomach and the down, revolving intestine, and colon.

Is GI track a system?

No, its a structure. Tract....your English words.

So you would say the digestion system is...?

Your correct English words to say will be "The Digestion (system) happened within that enclosure space called GI track. Starting from your stomach, your stomach digest....food. You heard that at least, you know that common words to say. "

Not starting from the mouth saliva?

It is...but you chew the mins of what second you swallow? So the real timing of that digestion is happening at? 

The stomach.

Correct. 

Not esophagus?

No...that is a tube going down. I don't even know that word English how to say it. I know the Chinese, you gulp if you mix your opening mouth to your nose breathing at the air to the chest lung area to that words

Esophagus

Right.





No comments:

Post a Comment