6/11/2022

๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ‘ When Eben and I get together, I don't think I will spend as much time on the PC. ๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ‘

There are things to do in the house, right now, these are my mother do. And I can talk to Eben, whatever he does. You see your plans of lifes with or without the TV, like Sakura Clear Cards, or with or without the Comic books sailor moon, those are your problems.

Having people talking to you, its like you only things you do its to kidnap that person, that is the conclusion behind they all saying that, for the next 16 years you are on your own, like Emily going to Paris. That is all that saying. 

Mentoring at 40 years old, its you given to others.

Not the other way around, I think you all mix up the priority with your parents anyway. There is not much I really need to be dealt upon



No comments:

Post a Comment