6/09/2022

Weight Program Day 4 Vlog - 1) Jump Spinning (comic books 溜冰天使) the outfit 2) High School Musical 1 Ending

I am waiting to upload my 2 video...

You could see my underwears that skirt jumping. I know that. What choice Do I have. Some of you actually cared about that store, that is a teen outfit store though....

UB 4 block the end of that, its Italian grocery tax included, Bagel Jay, Bagel Temple Jewish, like Lee and Keegan knows what they are, and a very smell assistanting living, most forgotton memory already. 

There is a park, and that one Ice Skating Outfit store. I seen it. I am telling you, you care about it.


What is this? New TV? Looks like that young thin girls from the Ice Skating yesterday?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kibdl7zrONY



No comments:

Post a Comment