6/10/2022

Video upload - Spinning ( Weight Program Day 5 Vlog )

 



Maybe you girls like these....love to dance ideas.

There are dances not just the social dance right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRCwsXtAeKQ


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8V3xx4Hn48

When I was a kid, very kid time, that is what I want to....play or becoming....

Seriously.



There are a lot of these, can train in the skills, and also, lose weight, or keep fitness. To whichever you all just wishing to become, or envy to seeing it, why don't you just watching them and becoming like them? 

Speed, reaction, cope with the human, when you see those around you, too many human population, frighten you?

Because if you don't do juicing, not Dr. Will Turtle, not Dr. Gabriel....those kinds of human, you staying on 3 meals a day? You mean cheese burger, pizza, white bread hot dogs? Do you go to bathroom per daily?

I eat hummus, that doesn't mean when is the last time I have the Pita bread? 

Eben is very thin, I have to slim down like I used to.


Do you girls write down at least one Craig Ballantyne, one video of his one good teaching words, that you practice on your notebooks?

One things per weekly? And? oh ~~~with the girls like you, I need to keep you girls on fitness talk like the eternal. Not book knowledge, you can just be bimbo, not to lose the health, or the giant FAT, SUPER giant like yesterday I saw with the heavy eye glasses? You cannot even walk inside the door !!! The car seat, don't fit you in.


I will tell you

I start to notice, these guys walking or staying outside the building in the lunch time, they will looking around the girls in their shape inside their eyes too. They can see, meaning everyone knew?

EVERYONE knew the fitness? 

Everyone knew the girls get really really really fat?

I think these guys outside, everywhere, there is only things they look at it after this COVID 19, its how fat people everyone around getting on their walking time, or if they exercise. There are a group of the sportware, they sell like the news says. The guys have many sportware, those very colorful too. They really walk around these places, all around, I can tell.....the places where I go for a walk?

Its none stop raining, your video its upload the third one, you want to click on your own, or I come back to put it back here again.





No comments:

Post a Comment