6/22/2022

To make a mother's yard ( nick was the carpentry workers, not just TTC driver, so him and Totto, they have this....unlimited wood sticks, wood panel)

Like when I move to Tina's place in California. Hank's place, the road name is called El Toro Road, ET road, has this Home Depot where I create Simon's prototype, when I arrive in California. I have all the electric basic wiring down, but I don't have the 3 D standing gadgets to socket them inside these 256 lights bulbs. So I went to Home Depot to cut the 4x4 pieces, and carried home. Hank's SUV.

Now, you have a problem to this "unlimited wood panel, or wood sticks" scenario, you just ask your father. Sometimes your dad, might know someone their house is full of this wood sticks, wood panels. Nick rent Home Depot machine to fix the roof, so all of that decoration having these 2 by 4, small wood, we burn them in the wood stove. I have no ideas those unlimited wood sticks coming from. So much we burning them. 

The yard you wish to create, you need its the wood panels. Those at the Home Depot back end, there are on sale, those ugly ones looking. You don't need to buy the brand new ones. Or you buy the brand new ones, you ask them Home Depot behind, you waiting in line, and cut them?

I am not dressing the skirts, but I am a girl waiting in-line cutting those wood pieces? 

Most people that doing things in America are the guys. ....you go and asking them. Normally I am not in the house to baby sit? There is a reason why I end up in California? I found the fiber story, I found the Home Depot 4 by 4, and I found the Enterprise, to cargo myself to Los Angeles downtown from Rental Car Enterprise...you calculate all that, to make sure you arrive the auditions?

Simon has nothing response, I wonder why 2013, so I make sure he will see it 2014? So most time I am not indoor. While in the day time, you will see the guys running around between the post mail box, and Home Depot? Its how you keep running around, you will run into the same human you seeing them before? Again, its an italian....




No comments:

Post a Comment