6/19/2022

That is what you guys are watching? Disney Princess? These birds are the alarm clocks. Seriously just about every clock round around. Full hours 24 hours.

They are in packs with this water towers bugs. Today I was cooking in the kitchen, there is a big roach to distract my mother attention, so I got 5 more mins to finish. They are funny. They are very positive, I just gonna tell you that. Positive, strong, strength, their belief its to get strong, in that jungle laws, strong wildness. 

You girls...get to this mood of childish with your parents. 

And then my mother film that one special birds its right at my Line App. So big....right at her window ends. I show her those gold big birds now. She knows now what to see. She is learning my language to talking to the birds. In Chinese we called them 小鳥

But they have a very very beautiful name. T....or Th...or Thyodora.....in that setting of some names.Theo...thy...but I think might be just T....They have very very beautiful name.


No comments:

Post a Comment