6/22/2022

Technically Eben might know something cooking too? He tells me what he knows, I capitalize on what he knew?

Like nick loves this slow cookers to make the chickpeas, any kinds of beans, or lentil. That is not a thing I eat.  Asian don't eat those things....not beans, not peas. Maybe...peas. I hate those things, they suppose to be grind, and disappear. 

Nick used to, well, Toronto has this Missisagua place, where all the Indian buffet all you can eat, or Fat Indian you will find them American style of the Real indian curry. If you come to Asia, you will see the curry looks different, its brown poo looking. 

Its strange for me to arrive in America, but I prefer eating that. So nick used to find these all spice of Indian food package. They called them the Masala. Its everything something something Masala. Meaning the combination of spice. Indian tradition has loads of those. They put it on the fried food, chickpeas flours. I don't eat those.

I am not sure how heavy, this Eben Pagan eating his food, what kinds of the taste, or how spicy, or things in degree of savory, he likes. Nick uses those things. What they really good for, its the soup taste. Because I eat the warm soup, not so much this meat, chicken, or what not, you seeing the real restaurant doing. Some culture, has a lot of this tradition, you just don't listen what Frozen says? Each tradition has a mock-up food creation of that reason being made. Just door to door mock-up all the food selection, you have an Elsa Table Castle Food tasting parade! 


What is a proto-type?

These are called ProtoType!!!








 

Loving Hut, well...nick was fighting against the money of the location and management team, not so much the Menu, but those Vietansese in Toronto, they had nothing but fighting against the menu. While I travel, nick was home....I gone to Taiwan, New York, Ohio, California 3 Loving Hut, and their One World restaurant in this Silicon Valley dangerous City place. 

You are not like me, running around all these vegan disciple restaurant, I talked to them. There are recipes, you just...open your mouth and learn it, or watch and pick it up all the things... COPY PASTE on someone else's desk?






No comments:

Post a Comment