6/24/2022

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿซ So your Hunger Game/ Catching Fires to do list... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿซ Well, at the Science categories, that is Chemistry, and Medicine included, they take the exam.

What I actually understand, they need to find some human whom could have that kinds of the language, or experty to....NEXT stage. The exact things I say, they either makes into the exam, or they test them on the multiple choices blending options, or they asking you all to reading what I say, and make a clear distinction, you drop, or you futher on. If you choose to further on, they will test you with that similar materials.

I don't really know which options I heard this much, its what they really did behind. 

Both the girls or the guys. You imagine a lot of people putting into the science? Well, you mean they make it the college those Science major I guess. 



No comments:

Post a Comment