6/24/2022

If testing drugs on human....| I assuming you saying Ph.D or after....one of those vitro, or Vivo categories, there is mice or monkey at the Vivo, there is no human in it.

If you use the right correct words, I will probably just tell you, you never make it there, to what they saying called the Clinical Trial.

Ph.D Nurse can be the university faulty and clinical (not experimental ) seeing human, on....I guess on the behavior science. 



If you meant where the money flows...there are a lot of people are in Bio/ Bio Chem/ Bio Tech/ Bio Fuel ....

I am guessing you want to make a fortune, on somewhat this Hunger Game or Catching Fire means to you the Russian Professional Killers.

I just told you there are things they are ilegal, it will NEVER happened.

Why don't you get busy at your own core values things?

Being invented, creative, innovative. You don't have to go by what I say, you go by what you seeing the movie, and do things at your Real World, for goodness paying forward?






No comments:

Post a Comment