6/23/2022

So if given me the choices of the Taiwan local food here, or the American food, I would choose?

I eat both!  But the same degree of Rice or the Pasta, right now, I both don't eating any of that. 

There are a lot of side dishes, the whole vegetables looking to you? Like Kale, like Artichoke, like Red Bell Pepper, like Rasin with Macdeina Nuts. The things that looks exactly like the original food, I eating a lot of those, I still like them. 

If I am taken to these expensive Taiwan local Higher ends of restaurant?

oh~ then, if you are saying when I was a kid, those time? Of course, those food, those are round table food, like the family gather with the family or the kids. I eat that. 

Most the American food, I prefer to eat would be your Grocery buying choice Pasta cheese, not really your American restaurant dining choices. There is one thing I eat in the Taco Bell, I think its a new thing at my Time 20 years ago, its a thick wrapper outside. 

Its called Chalupa. That one things I eat. The rest...I don't eat soft taco, or chips....chips are not a food, and makes into a wrap? No.

Chalupa would be the only thing I remember I eating it.



No comments:

Post a Comment