6/19/2022

PETA remember, like Lona…Lewis? One Of those composers. Vartan it’s under that PETA women head

This entire flood being pushed by me, the first thing any wither old women do, they run away.

They might end up all in hell whatever these women imagine they are in the leadership position. I never say anything, didn’t I?

Most women cannot response to any public critique, critizism. They have no methods, they have no style, they have no brain, they have no experience, they have zero evolution.

Saying I Anna has any liking, they just all fall all the way at the Buttom of it, ALL together. 

I am the reason causing of it, and that SMTV women binds together? It’s where the failure of all photo stream to put it together like now, their iQ just as Dimensia as sad as bitterness yet to come.






No comments:

Post a Comment