6/19/2022

Hailey’s dad. What a difference human !!

It’s the weight. That foot is swallows right at the front, not just the toe. It’s one of the things most human cannot curls or bend like the ballet.
Oh, making food, has to be the women.
There are all kinds of girls, their shin bone that legs part behind you walking outside, you see them swollen. 
Most …they are so dirty, you have no ideas when a girls just so so so dirty, to cause all that. 5000 water buckets, the alcohol wipe, the iodine…I am telling you, the toe nails until pull out, the smell stuck inside. You lift the nail up, you hope alcohol or iodine sip through to erase all smell. I just don’t have the time to do anything more extreme. It’s first time I use knife starting 2021.
I feel?
I start remembering I think.
You know Conan story of something …Tyranny system of BTX those AI worlds? Like Nazi. There are special force. Unless you are to be that excellent. I have a lot of desire dealing my foot.
I am telling you, I just didn’t say all the girls on weight, your life’s are doom. Losing weight without walking to…getting your 10 bills, it’s something you unwilling to do. It’s every day the foot. Walk-in, walk-out, water washing or without. Alcohol wiper. 
You need the knife to cut, to trim, to follow up. You hope you have a dad like that for your princess foot. 
No, I don’t cut bleed. You cannot see. Like I cut it so many times now, I can tell I can knife deeper to scoop up that middle upper foot.
I becomes obsessed to it if I seeing it. 
Like I never cut the human muscle, skins? I almost want to redone my entire body, all mode, all faces if I know how. Ink…one of those.


No comments:

Post a Comment