6/24/2022

okay, I see your 5 Lords reviews things, you are telling them to do the food offering too? oh ~nice

They are living alone? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suUA34Tdho0

 

Is ..Is ...Is that me? Feeling fever...

 


You teach them to aim at themselves, or her SMCH, or they aim at me?



I think I just need to stay in the bathroom today....

Congee is like the Salt Water Flush....contains salt. oh ~ those are Diarrhea everything comes out.  Detox its not something nice to feeling like.  The Curezone has several protocol on that kinds of the morning flush after the liver flush. My choice is the salt water flush. So I done that before, often.

Why? Its water you boil added salt.


If they got how much percentage right, you give them cash award?

wow!!


You set traps, or they are the traps, meaning trapping themselves all by themselves?

The secrets of Dumbledores? I didn't watch that Harry Potter. There are something about this CEO Google. You using High Tech?



Is there something about whom they finding their Gods, like Babaji guides? or their Psychi talks, or they have some sense, or intuition, or just a blank space....starting by all the material you discompose them....in traps? Girls?

Do you mean, they share their powers?

 

I can see...there are pen....they girls using the pen, and they wear eye glasses?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRcIEMgppK8

You gone to those, something like PhD human or Master degree, literate? So its not a random human on the lower scale of military, to attempt how to....Annihilate the world power, by their whimp thought? Wishful thinking? It may not be the military.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3ZEYLRkYAY

You mean declare the calendar?  King of King's crab? 帝王蟹?

 

Do you mean, you trace back to the memory of me...imagine what I would have done before? Those human? they do that every single year....or you testing them directly from the Victoria Secrets without me?

All Stars...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZCMMiELmAQ


You will eliminate them per Class, or combine, any human left, especially the girls? The ENTIRE Arendale? Is that including the food on the table? There are gazillion ASMR in front of me.

So its not you training them, you are to eliminating them? 

So there are traps. I see.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3N2VEKpvrQ

I think they are literate women, not psychi magic human.....They are using the pen keep writing it....like Chinese those Ancient Test, that Tamang character? You know his position arrived? Its known as the 10 years studies winter time hard...so that you will become the China number 1. In that kind of tests, it last few days, you only eat, drink, sleep, in that tiny quarter, you prepare your own food I guess....and you write down all answers.

Are they using the China System?

I gonna go to sleep...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment