6/22/2022

Look !

 


They put a list of the video on the right side below this.





I am not necessarily have to be in the Music Degree....which that is....Performance Art Center in UB. Dean those human....girlfriends at?

Well Dean is the both the Biology or Chem major. I am not sure he really making it, or he just saying it on the resume? But a lot of this don't teach you in the University. It was more of the Private school, middle school, high school, or you reading that from everyone else telling you. You join something, people talk about it.....Internet has, SMTV has. You look and you already knew all this stuffs.

Buffalo has a special store, they sell red light for hydroponic...I don't need all that....You are saying to do those Chinese Youtuber...That girl with the grandmom...no, I don't get to become like that.

I have a University Major, and almost finished Minor. This is the Second Time we running the Hunger Game and Catching Fire?

And my mother is 1958? Rockefeller? How many this keep going, I am so tired of this?




No comments:

Post a Comment