6/22/2022

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ” It was raining.....๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ”

Is Mayonaise Bamboo salad mucusless? No, boiled bamboo itself no tasting stuffs, those are like avocado. But I need to comply the TV. So I constantly stays like that, like milk. I don't drink tea anymore, they stain your teeth. That was last year? After experimenting the wild honey.

Occasionally I will come to crave something, it just period by period time, not really anything I particularly fanatic.

You all have very much liking at it....Did I ever mention, the things you eat don't have a taste?

You know how my mother likes the rice I cooked? These Oily rice? These 2 days human you cannot wait to put in your rice cooker? yeah? 

Its very convenience, because some people like me, born as an Asian, not necessarily wants only the white rice with the soy sauce. And the American fried rice, takes too long to the wok, and stir, and plates, and clean up.

With the rice cookers, you all probably buying those small tiny one from Amazon. still if you know how to steam everything right in there, and then open the lid to stirs....if you see the rice not done, you keep the lid back and stays 20 mins. Its done. 


The way if you buy right here in Asia in 7-11 or the Family Mart


Those things costs like 60 NT or 70 NT. But the things I create, has no meat in it. Its just carrots, bok choi leaves (not stem), sugar, salt soy paste to turn that color a bit, and the ๆžธๅทฑ its a red Chinese medicine, very often Asian eating that. That is very very simple rice cooker recipe. With the Oil you put in there, the entire rice flavor will come together.

The 2 hot pepper, will turn the entire rice, flavory...savory, not too spicy, like you dump the sauce right coating all stuffs, that is scary just looking at it. 

 


 If you put a lot more stuffs in it, you added half cup more water, like me. When I added the shred carrots, those are a bunch.

In the end of that rice cooker, you have to stir everything together, so you dump bunch in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment