6/22/2022

it looks like dark berry, with ice, and this is the concentrated form, if you dilute with the ice and water, its a perfect juice. Its dark purple, its black purple berry? Let me find the English.

(I am back, I upload one photo of one birds, there are two dogs, and one giant birds straight on the top of my head )

They are magical...

桑椹汁 = Mulberry juice


There is a Tommy Japan Taiwan Youtuber, their money or the food also expensive? I didn't converted it. They have this discount on the late night. Meat, fried goods...those things if you eaten down your belly, those things will become one with you. They are very fat, and stuck inside your entire system? The fried food? They use those Japanese Panko, eggs wash, not just the flour batter, my flour batter just salt? No egg wash, no Panko (meaning breadcrumb)

Where is my phont, they tell you how many step I walk, or miles? Killer meter. (Km)

10.8 km

19,614 step (oh ~ I didn't go to 101 today) 

I gonna wash up, today it rains, so I have wash the hair, everything else, and see how I can handle these foot. When you cut them, they become bigger bloating things, I am not attentively every single day looking at it.  I have no ideas how you guys live by...


No comments:

Post a Comment